SQL Developer 4 User Defined Reports
I enjoyed giving my presentation on SQL Developer User Defined Reports to the 2014 East Coast Oracle Users Conference. This is a local conference that is a great value and pulls in lots of fun folks that attend and present. DMann-SQLDeveloper4Reporting.pdf
Check out my GitHub project for examples and source code : https://github.com/dmann99/SQLDevUDRepPack
- SQLDevUDExamples.xml - A compact reference for examples of common User Defined Reports. This is helpful to use the Copy/Paste feature to use as a springboard for creating your own reports.
- SQLDevUDRepPack.xml - A comprehensive collection of User Defined Reports. These are primarily geared towards DB Administration and Performance Tuning.
- Archived Log Heat Map - Visualize your Archive Log switching activity with Blog Post and Source Code here.
- Execution Plan Color Map - A way to visualize explain plan volatility. Blog Post and Source Code here.
- Using SQL Developer to drive D3.JS custom visualizations - Blog Post and Source Code here.